Jesus: Life of Love
Our VBS will take place July 29-31 from 6:30-8:30 p.m. in the Southern Hills Worship Center and stations around the building. All ages are invited to experience the world-changing story of Jesus each night in two ways:
- From 6:30-7:30 p.m., families will choose their own adventure as they tour through two dozen stations that show what life was like in Jesus' time.
- From 7:30-8:30, participants will gather to watch a three-part musical as actors and singers present the life of Jesus in fun and eye-opening ways.
Please note the following:
- Parents must accompany their children at all times during the Southern Hills VBS, including the self-guided family tour and the musical.
- Registration will run from June 10 through July 22.
- Free T-shirts will be given to children who are registered by July 22.
- Doors will open at 6:15 p.m. each night for check-in at the Fellowship Hall, and beginning at 6:30 p.m. families can go on self-guided tours in fun and engaging stations around the building as they learn more about the Bible story together. The musical will begin each night at 7:30 p.m.
- After each night's musical, actors will be available to meet children and sign T-shirts in the foyer.
- All activities are free of charge for all who attend.